This fee covers the cost of the exam and consultation with the doctor, blood testing, EKG, a lipotropic Vitamin B injection (optional) and any additional elements of the doctor’s prescribed treatment plan that are administered during that visit.
This established patient fee covers the cost of the consultation with the doctor and any additional elements of the treatment plan (including lipotropic Vitamin B injections) administered during that visit.
MRA (Mail-in Medical Refill Authorization)
This is a convenient way for busy patients to continue managed care with an authorized refill by mail or in person. Certain restrictions apply.
Return Visit with Lab/EKG update
(every 18 months)
Lipo B injection only
$20 (or 3 for $50)
The lipotropics are a combination of specific amino acids which are used by the liver to remove fat from the body. These injections help you to lose weight by boosting your energy and metabolism and increasing the removal of fat from the body.
$13 per unit
Botox is used in the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles. Botox temporarily smooths lines by reducing muscle activity. Areas most commonly treated include frown lines between the brows, forehead, and crow’s feet. Results appear within a few days after treatment and can last up to 3 or more months.
Juvéderm Ultra XC (1 syringe)
Juvederm is a collection of injectable dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid that are used to give a more youthful appearance. We recommend Juvederm in our office to patients seeking a nonsurgical solution for plumper lips and reduced fine lines.
Kybella (1 syringe)
Kybella improves the appearance of the fat pad under the chin, known to most people as the “double chin.” When injected, Kybella targets this area to destroy fat cells and create the appearance of a slimmer jawline.
Hormone Program (Men)
($50 for weight pt)
Testosterone + PSA
A decline in hormone levels will occur in almost all men and the impact on the quality of life can be significant for some. Low hormone levels can expose men to health problems such as heart disease, stroke and osteoporosis.
Hormone Program (Women)
($50 for weight pt)
Hormone Pellet Insertion
($50 for weight pt)
Female Pellet insertion
(includes first three pellets)
Male Pellet Insertion
(up to 1,600 mg T)
The Appetizer (60 min)
This 60-minute consultation is targeted for individuals that need direction with minimal oversight:
• One 60-minute health assessment (in person, via Skype or similar service, or phone)
• Recipe suggestions, advice on meal planning and applicable reference material
• Nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
A 13-week foundation program that launches you into your new holistic lifestyle with the coaching and guidance you need. This program will keep you on track with goal setting and frequent check-ins to ensure you’re meeting the goals we established at the beginning of the program.
• One 90-minute Intensive Sessions (in person or phone/video conference)
• Five regularly scheduled, 45-minute Follow up Sessions
• Food Journal Analysis
• Supplement analysis and recommendations
• Detailed follow up notes: includes action steps and handouts
• Personalized recipes, meal planning ideas and applicable reference material
• Unlimited Email Support
• Personal Health Assessment Re-evaluation
• Programs can be extended in 90-day blocks.
A la Carte Services
• Pantry Cleanout – I’ll come to your house, rummage through your kitchen and help you determine what’s worth keeping and what’s not. Plus, I’ll suggest healthy alternatives to your favorite foods.
• Grocery Store or Farmers Market Trip – Part of the educational process is understanding the difference between organic and non-organic and why buying local produce is so important. I’ll lead guided trips through grocery stores or farmers markets for local clients to educate you on what you should purchase.
• In-Home Cooking Demos – Presented in small groups or on an individual basis to local clients, I’ll show you the best way to prepare up to three items, whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks, so you’ll see that healthy meals don’t have to be a lengthy process.
• Customized Meal Planning – Completely customized one- and two-week meal plans that take the guess work on what to prepare, catering to your specific needs and helping you achieve your desired goals.
• Family Sessions – Introducing holistic nutrition to the whole family is important if you want your children to maintain a lifetime of healthy eating. This series of three meetings with the whole family turns individual efforts into a team effort.