At Physician’s Weight Control and Wellness, our weight loss programs are unique in that they are physician-guided and individually tailored to each patient. Because every patient is different, no two treatment plans are the same. The same philosophy applies to our nutrition consulting and coaching programs. These programs are designed to be the next step after meeting with our doctors to ensure your investment in your new lifestyle takes root.
The Appetizer : 60-Minute Consultation
This is a one time 60-minute consultation for highly motivated individuals that need direction or people that want to dip their toes in the water before they commit to long term change.
- One 60-minute health assessment (in person, via Skype or similar service, or phone)
- Recipe suggestions, advice on meal planning and applicable reference material
- Nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
The Entrée : Live 100
A 13-week (100 day) foundation program that will launch you into your new holistic lifestyle with the coaching and guidance you need. This program will keep you on track with goal setting and frequent check-ins to ensure you are meeting the goals we established at the beginning of the program.
- One 90-minute Intensive Sessions (in person or phone/video conference)
- Five regularly scheduled, 45-minute Follow up Sessions
- Food Journal Analysis
- Supplement analysis and recommendations
- Detailed follow up notes: includes action steps and handouts
- Personalized recipes, meal planning ideas and applicable reference material
- Unlimited Email Support
- Personal Health Assessment Re-evaluation
- Programs can be extended in 90-day blocks.
À La Carte : Extra Services
- Pantry Cleanout – we come to your house, rummage through your kitchen and help you determine what’s worth keeping and what’s not. Plus, we suggest healthy alternatives to your favorite foods.
- Grocery Store or Farmers Market Trip – Part of the educational process is understanding the difference between organic and non-organic and why buying local produce is so important. We lead guided trips through local grocery stores or farmers markets for local clients to educate you on what you should purchase.
- In-Home Cooking Demos – Presented in small groups or on an individual basis to local clients, I’ll show you the best way to prepare up to three items, whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks, so you’ll see that healthy meals don’t have to be a lengthy process.
- Customized Meal Planning – Completely customized one- and two-week meal plans that take the guess work on what to prepare, catering to your specific needs and helping you achieve your desired goals.
- Family Sessions – Introducing holistic nutrition to the whole family is important if you want your children to maintain a lifetime of healthy eating. This series of three meetings with the whole family turns individual efforts into a team effort.